We firmly believe in taking our impacts seriously and have a set of basic corporate social responsibility* (CSR) principles that guide our activities:
- Nobody gets hurt as a result of what we do
- We work to ensure that we have a positive effect on the environment
- The way we do things is based upon the concept of sustainability**
- The local community, the industries that we deal with and the wider community will benefit from our being in business
We are pleased to confirm that we work in compliance with the requirements of ISO9001: 2015 (Quality Management Systems) and ISO14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems). For health and safety we have adopted a management system shaped by the guidance contained in ISO45001: 2018.
Locally, Elcoat Ltd sponsors events or contributes to the upkeep of several important features. At an industry level we are involved in standards and guidance development and ensure that we are available to give advice and assistance on a pro bono basis where there is evidence to suggest that there will be a tangible benefit.
Our wider community work has included giving free consultancy assistance to several NGO’s in Romania and KDA in Sumatra, an NGO which aims to reduce deforestation through education. Elcoat Ltd also provides regular financial support to carefully selected organisations where we can be sure that every penny will directly benefit the end user.
* Social responsibility is doing what you do in a way that does not negatively affect people around you or better still, by giving a little back to make things better for everyone around you.
** Sustainability is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainable development is necessary because global environmental degradation continues despite the introduction and enforcement of a multitude of environmental laws and regulations.
Direct: 07800 615 900
London: +44 (0) 20 7193 5611
Registered in England - 5662084
Pittams Lane, NN12 8SP